Wednesday, August 17, 2011

There's a little OCD in all of us

Over the years i've learnt that everyone is a little obsessive compulisive. They might avoid walking on cracks in the footpath, Feel the need to wash their hands more regularly then most or smell everything they look at (I'm looking at you BJ).

There is nothing wrong with this... It's something that really fansinates me.
So i thought i'd share with you some of my little obsessive behaviours which tend to go unnoticed by most people.


1./ mm's have to be eaten in order by colour - Lightest to Darkest.
I will grab out a handful, line them up in order on my desk and then munch on them one at a time. When i get to the last ones and i get stuck with lot's of one colour i will order them lightest to darkest as best i can until i can't anymore. (This isn't my only candy related obsessive behaviour, but i'll be here all night if i list them all.)



2./ I'm constantly cleaning my ears.
I hate the feeling of water in my ears so after every shower i get out the cotton bud and clean out my ears. Sometimes i'll just feel like i need to clean one but once i start on one i have to do both.



3./ I like to tweeze.
I can't help it... I see a hair that needs removing and our come the tweezers and i go crazy. BJ hates being around me at this time because once i'm done with me... It's his turn!!


4./ When i'm nervous or uncomfortable i play with my ring.
I've had this ring since i turned 16 and i'm always wearing it. I will spin it, stare at it and distract myself with it if i'm in an uncomfortable situation.


5./I have to have a little bit of everything.
I'm like Adam Richman when i'm eating a meal, I need to try and get a little bit of everything on my plate in my mouth in one bite. I can't just eat the meat, then the potatoes then the vegies etc... That's not how i roll.


So there is an insight to SOME of my little obsessive behaviours... Let me know what you OC behaviours are.

xx
Smorgy


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment