Tuesday, August 18, 2015

37 Weeks Now

I honestly don't remember what it felt like to not be pregnant. BJ and I found out on New Years Eve and I had about two weeks before i started feeling sick as a dog.

Now we are in August and I have 3 weeks until my due date. Basically my little girl could come any day. But we have an agreement that 38 1/2 weeks is fair. I have shit to do this week to prepare so she is just going to squirm around in their for a little longer.

We have had friends and family helping us soo much since we moved to prepare this place for our new addition and it is starting to come together. This Saturday our fence goes up and our boys can come home and that makes us both soo happy.

BJ had finally setup his record shelf which is looking awesome and we ordered our new couch which will arrive at the start of October.

This week I have two pregnancy related appointment and the car booked in to get the car seat installed. I'm only doing part days in the office and setting up everything setup to work from home.

Last weekend our awesome mate and tattooist came over and painted a mural on the wall in the nursery and it is AMAZING!!!

He did it all freehand and I love it so much that i'm trying to figure out how to position the furniture in their so nothing covers it. Check it out!!! and check him out!!!

xx
Smorgy


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment