Sunday, August 23, 2015

Two

When we got married we made a wedding album which we gifted to our guests and since then BJ has made one every year for our anniversary. We go to the same place each time to take our cover photo. BJ then scrolls through his music collection and creates the perfect playlist. Often using songs that he's found and kept from me until the next album because he knows i'll love them.

It was a little late this year with everything else that's been going on so I finally got it off BJ this week.

He makes every album so special and unique. I look forward to it every year and it is always on regular rotation on my ipod.

I pressed play in the car as I drove to work for my last 'official' day in the office on Thursday and enjoyed every second of it.

This years album starts off with a beautiful song about having a newborn baby girl and I was instantly in tears listening to it. It continues with a lot of beautiful sounding songs and is a nice easy listen. I have listened to it a couple of times already.

Now he just needs to finish our 'labour playlist' ready for the big day.

The tracklist:
Just A Dream - Tobias Jesso Jr.
This Must Be the Place (Naive Melody) - Iron & Wine and Ben Bridwell
Beginners - The Tallest Man On Earth
Wastes Of Time - Elvis Depressedly
Slow Show - The National
If I Love You - The Brain Jonestown Massacre
West Virginia - The Front Bottoms
Depreston - Courtney Barnett
Against Pollution - The Mountain Goats
A Girl In Port - Okkervil River
I Went To The Store One Day - Father John Misty


xx
Smorgy

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment