Sunday, January 8, 2012

Recap on 2011

Top 5 Popular Posts for 2011:

5 The Slackers, The Assholes and The Vent -  Massive vent about money and life
4 When 10 years still only feels like a day - The hardest blog I've ever had to write
3 Tattoo Sunday - BJ and I got matching tattoos
2 Pretty Damn Proud - A blog about my struggle with weight loss
1 We Love Colors Review - I reviewed some awesome tights


Top 5 Popular Fork This episodes for 2011:

5 Ikea - 5,744 downloads
Fork This 26 - Ikea. from BJ Carter on Vimeo.


4 Forken Homeowners - 6,306 downloads
Fork This 25 - Forken Homeowners from BJ Carter on Vimeo.


3 A Midweek Purchase - 6,824 downloads
Fork This 22 - A Midweek Purchase from BJ Carter on Vimeo.

2 A Halloween Nightmare - 7,022 downloads
Fork This 23 - A Halloween Nightmare from BJ Carter on Vimeo.


1 Beggers - 7,807 downloads
Fork This 24 - Beggars from BJ Carter on Vimeo.



My Personal Highlights of 2011:

- BJ and I celebrated 6 years together
- I finally managed to loss weight
- We bought a house
- Say goodbye to all that was wrong in 2011
- Embracing how awesome 2012 is going to be


5 Favourite Instagram Photos for 2011:
(Not best as it's too hard, I post so many. But these are some I really love)




Goals for 2012:

- Continue to loss weight and be healthy
- Enjoy the changes in my life
- Build a lovely home together with BJ
- Grow more in my work
- Build new friendships
- Spend more time with others
- Set myself craft tasks regularly
- Re-build my love of cooking
- Not get tied down with money, worries, stresses
- Smile and love life


xx
Smorgy Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment