Saturday, June 30, 2012

2012 So Far


I've had a very busy year so far and right now i am officially on holidays for a WHOLE week.
On top of maintaining (and recently re-designing) this blog, my partner and I have bought a house, moved out of our family homes and started living on our own for the first time. I also work a full time job. My title (recently self-promoted) is Office Administrator. I do SOO much in my office, most offices would hire two or three to do the work I do. This puts a lot of pressure and strain on me daily and to finally have a small break to collect myself and focus on some other things is something I'm so excited about. 

This post is to just re-visit some of the things i've created and worked on this year so far. I'm really happy with how things are going. I feel like I'm improving in my blogging skills and I plan to spend some time this week in my craft room, getting inspired and creative.

xx
Smorgy

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment