Thursday, February 2, 2012

Our House : Lounge Room



I want to do a series of blogs to show you all our new house. I plan to blog about each room once we get them all setup nicely and snap some photos. Starting with our Lounge Room.

When you enter the house, you walk straight into the Lounge Room and get a view of what we like to call 'The Mega Couch'.

 Senor Ding Dong graces our front door

 
Mega Couch

(We have plans to paint out the horrible feature wall)

I managed to get my hands on this awesome cabinet which is perfect for displaying our DVD box sets


 

 I love our telephone table and thanks to a friend of ours the red phone actually works too

This cabinet opens up into a beautiful record player


 
We have our toy cameras on display all filmed up and ready to for anything

Soon I will have all these photos and more up on my Silhouettes Of Knights Facebook page incase anyone is wanting to see a larger version of our photos.

"Does anyone have any jumper cables?"

xx
Smorgy
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. That couch is amazing!! And I love the box set display.

    ReplyDelete