Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Fuck Valentines Day

I don't understand why anyone who is in a loving relationship cares about Valentines Day.
You should be feeling the love every day and shouldn't need a specific day just to show how much someone means to you. Each day that ends in Y should remind you of the love you have for each other.

In the 6 1/2 years BJ and I have been together we've not once celebrated Valentines Day... To us, it's just another day. Last night, however, BJ decided to surprise me by making me cookies with little pink hearts on them. It was super sweet of him. It was special because I wasn't expecting it.



But today is just another day... I don't want or expect flowers, chocolates or any sort of valentine surprise. I want to go home and make Taco's for dinner, do the dishes together and then cuddle up on the couch and watch House Of Lies.

Conversation between BJ and I today via text message which amused me:
Me: Someone at work just had a massive thing of flowers delivered.
BJ: Oh yeah? That's nice.
Me: Yeah.. She was pretty excited about it.
BJ: I'm not sending you flowers... Just so you know.
Me: I didn't think you would.

I am soo happy right now. I have the man, I have the house, I have the best puppy in the world.
Nothing can bring me down for this cloud I'm not right now.

I Love This Guy

My world is finally as it should be. I am the happiest I've been in a long time and I mostly have myself to thank for that. I know that sounds silly but if it wasn't for my drive to safe well and budget, I wouldn't be where i am today.

Plus once I started to realise all the things that were continuing to bring me down and make me feel like shit. I was able to remove all that negativity from my life. I'm working hard to focus on all the positive things.

I am in love with my best friend BJ and thinking about that always brings a smile to my face. We've now lived in our house together for a whole month and it's been the greatest month of my life. I've gotten to wake up every morning next to him. I enjoy coming home and cooking our dinner before he gets home from work and I love when all three of us cuddle up on the couch and watch TV at night.

I Love This Guy Too

Next week is our Housewarming and I'm looking forward to having all our friends over to warm up Tom Selleck (Our house) and celebrate this new chapter in our lives. I plan to keep only moving forward from here on. I'm not going back... Ever!

2011 was a roller coaster of a year but 2012 is coming up Milhouse!

xx
Smorgy

P.S: I successfully made my first homemade ice cream cake. Ice cream made from scratch and everything. I'm soo happy that i achieved this without too much stress (BJ might say otherwise) and cannot wait to attempt more masterpieces.

 (Fork This episode coming soon)  
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment