Monday, February 6, 2012

Duck Face

"A term used to describe the face made if you push your lips together in a combination of a pout and a pucker, giving the impression you have larger cheekbones and bigger lips."




I'm SO over seeing the 'duck face' every time I check my Facebook or Instagram. I seriously don't know what is wrong with people. Pulling that face for photos does NOT make you look more attractive. It makes you look fucking stupid. I swear, I've never even seen some of these people smile. It's like they think if they ever posted a nice, natural photo taken of themselves on the Internet it would be the end of the world.

So Instead, they always make sure that in every photo of them, their lips are pressed so they look as if someones shoved something in the wrong place that caused them to clench up.

Is this another thing that Celebrities started and everyone wants to do because they want to be just like them?

I blame Marilyn Monroe. She started this!!!


I'm sick of having my feeds filled with these shit faces. Can you all just become those people that only post photos of their pets?


If you really feel the need to pull that face for every photo, maybe you should save up for some Botox injections and then you'd never have to force a 'duck face' because you'll look like a duck 24/7. But then expect me to 'Quack' at you every time I see you.

I know too many people who do this face and think it's OK.... It's NOT!!
The only time I will accept any form of 'duckface' is if it's captioned with 'Blue Steel'

If you don't see enough 'duck face; on your social networking sites then you can go to  http://antiduckface.com/ and enjoy the 'sexy' photos these disgusting people post online.
(Do they not realise that once it's on the Internet, it's there for life???)

xx
Smorgy
PS: Just wait till i do my vent about Instagram and the people who are always attempting to be 'artistic' when they post photos of SOMEONE ELSE'S ART... What the fuck people?!



QUACK!!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment