Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Dem Pregnant Feelz

I honestly thought that I would be waaay more emotional when I got pregnant.

Don't get me wrong. I've had some emotional breakdowns over the past couple of months but I thought with all the hormones going crazy inside me that I'd just start crying uncontrollably or getting mad over stupid little things.

For the most part this hasn't been the case. Even though I have been soo frustrated, feeling sick all the time I haven't had too many moments where I felt like 'Why did I just start crying?!'

One evening I had a panic attack come out of nowhere. The only reason I can think of is because I struggling to eat the dinner BJ had prepared for me. I ended up getting into such a state that I vomited what little I had eaten and then I cried for about an hour because I broke my puke streak.

And on one of the days that I wasn't able to do much of anything due to lack of energy and feeling like death, I found myself crying in bed while I watched this video on my phone.



It's the stupidest thing and I have no idea why but even now just checking that I had the right video, I've gotten a little teary. 

Damn you Bruno Mars!

xx
Smorgy


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment