Sunday, April 20, 2014

How I Met Your Mother Finale Party

At the start of April it was time to suit up and say goodbye to How I Met Your Mother.

We have always enjoyed the series even though we feel it started to drag a fair bit, and this last season being completely focused around Robin and Barney's wedding was getting old... But the finale was almost perfect.

I don't want to post any spoilers incase people haven't seen it but the last episode really wrapped everything up beautifully... I just wished it had of ended about 2 minutes earlier. Then i would have been completed satisfied.

BJ and I love finale parties but we had been a bit preoccupied and even though we had plenty of ideas, we hadn't implemented any of them.

Sadly, in the end everything we had for our finale party was made the day of, during my lunch break.


Pictured: BJ and I suiting up, The all important graphs, an intervention sign, and a blue french horn above the TV.


Unfortunately i didn't get photos of everything. We did have some sumbitches to enjoy and i decorated a bottle of pineapple soft drink to look like a real pineapple.

The next finale party we have will be for Californication, which i feel is going to be a bit of a challenge but i will do my best.

xx
Smorgy

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen Californication in a few years. Has it done as good of a job with recurring themes as Mother did? (other than Hank picking up women/girls much younger than he) Dashdrum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's still recurring Hank's on again off again relationship with Karen. They have managed to keep the show feeling fresh by mixing up Hanks job regularly (writing celebrity autobiography, writing movie, writing broadway show, writing tv show). I'm not loving this season but it has some good casting choices so we'll see where it takes us.

      Delete