Monday, September 5, 2011

My Goals - September

July's goals dragged over to August and i successfully ticked off most of them by the end of the month.

This month I'm starting some new goals.


1/ Resin, Resin, Resin!! - About a month ago BJ and I got out the resin and had a play and i was soo happy. I finally made something that was worth sharing with someone (Which I'm going to blog about soon). SO I want to get it out again and see what else i can create.

2/ Take more photos - Lately we've been taking my SLR out with us and I love that. I want to go on adventures and take photos of what i see.

3/ Purchase something for our future home - BJ and I are saving for a house and I want to try and pick up small things that we will need to prepare ourselves for when we are ready to purchase.


4/ Make a new piece of Jewelry - When in the States last year i bought back heaps of awesome crafty bits and have barely touched any of it. I want to break it out and make something awesome this month.

5/ Get re-measured - Since I've been losing weight of course my boobs have shrunk and the expensive/correctly fitted bra's i purchased last year don't fit me anymore. The discomfort isn't nice.

6/ Wear something different - I've been trying to step out of the box a little lately. Wearing dresses, tights, girly things. And i want to try and do it more regularly. Sometimes I feel like i need and occasion to wear these kinds of things, but really i can wear them just because i want to.


7/ More Garage Sales - BJ and I went Garage Saling this weekend and had soo much fun. I want to try and do it one Saturday a month and see what we can find. It's a great way to tick off number 3 as well.


So they are my goals for September and i intend to tick them all off THIS month.
Wish me luck.

xx
Smorgy Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment