Monday, July 11, 2011

Tattoo Sunday

BJ and I decided we wanted to get matching tattoos. Of something that makes sense only to us.
Something personal and special.

And this weekend we went and got our matching tattoos..... On our fingers!!

We got a lot of people voicing there opinions about us getting finger tattoos but to us none of them made any difference when it came to us making this decision.

For me personally I wasn't going to get something huge, in-your-face or stupid. I was going to get something special. Something that no matter what, at any time of day i can look down and see... Something that will always put a smile on my face.

So we go the Pi symbol.


BJ got his in Black (as well as a lightening bolt on his other hand) and I got mine in Pink.



Keep your pies away from us as these are our Pi dipping fingers!

xx
Smorgy

P.S: There may be a Fork This epsiode about this coming soon :) Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I, personally, love them and think they're sweet.
    Tattoos aren't for anyone else but you!

    ReplyDelete