Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Reality Check

While I sit here on hold with my insurance company organising changes and cancellations of policies on both new and old homes reality is hitting me that after tomorrow I will no longer being living in this house.

We brought this home 3 1/2 years ago and it was the first time either of us moved out of home and the first time living together. It's been an amazing few years and I'm sad to say goodbye to our first home, Tom Selleck.

I'm excited about having more room, a bigger kitchen and TWO TOILETS! But I am really going to miss this place.

As I drove into the driveway this afternoon... The last time I would be coming home to this house. I got a little emotional about it all.

So many great things have happened in this house but it is time to say goodbye. Tomorrow the truck with arrive all all of our belongs will be packed up and shipped off down the road to make new memories.

This year has been HUGE so far and after this move we STILL have the little one on the way.
2015... where have you gone?!

xx
Smorgy




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment