Thursday, November 8, 2012

Fork This Updates

I've been a bit absent lately and have just realised that I haven't post the last three episodes of Fork This (Or anything else really).


Fork This 73 - Kaia And The Fete


BJ, Kaia and I head to a school fete for some adventures. Lot's of sugar, rides AND a DeLorean.





Fork This 74 - Attack Of The Brain


On our weekend away BJ and I were attacked by a cockatoo which i named 'The Brain'. It was hilariously scary and luckily i was able to film most of it.





Fork This 75 - Beach Days


Some footage on our weekend away in Lorne.




What do you think of our new starting? It makes me laugh every time i see it.

I will try and get more motivated to post... I still have May to October albums to show you all.

xx
Smorgy

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment