Monday, August 20, 2012

Monthly Album - MARCH

BJ's Words:


The artwork fits in exactly with the album subject matter and the name of the month. A photo of an army marching just made sense. The punk album was something I had been wanting to do for a while. I regret some of the choices I made with the songs I put on there, but all in all, I'm pretty happy with it.

Artwork:

Tracklist:


The Separation Of Church & Skate - NOFX
Fuck Authority - Pennywise
David Courtney - Rancid
Heart's All Gone - Blind 182
Generator - Bad Religion
Cool To Be You - Descendents
Past Lives - The Bronx
Penguins & Polarbears - Millencolin
Longview - Green Day
Miami - Against Me!
Let's All Go To The Bar - Deer Tick

Samples:







Extras:


BJ created this promo video leading up to the MARCH album release date.


MARCH from BJ Carter on Vimeo.


Copyright:


©FTI RECORDS MARCH 2012. WE’RE STILL PRETTY UNSURE WHAT THIS GUYS DEAL IS, BUT HE LOOKS SHADY, WE HERE AT FTI RECORDS WOULDNT TRUST HIM, ESPECIASLLY WITH MANAGING OUR INVESTMENT BANKING.


My Thoughts:


When BJ was making this album i didn't think i'd enjoy it as much as some of the others. I like a lot of punk-rock music but BJ likes a lot that i don't really care for. In saying that, this album is probably the album i played the most out of the first three albums. It get's me pumped on my drive to work and it's just such a fun album to listen to. 

We'd love to know what you think of MARCH and if you would like a digital copy of the album send me an email silhouettesofknights@gmail.com

xx
Smorgy & BJ

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment