Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Feeling Good

I don't know if it's all these Easter bunnies I've eaten or what, but I'm feeling good right now.

This time last year was pretty horrible for me. And even writing just that sentence makes my eyes tear up a little... but... 12 months has past and finally I feel like I am moving past all the bullshit that came from 2011.

I was worried that all the memories from last year would ruin my time off over Easter. But it hasn't.
BJ and I have been painting our lounge room which is a new experience for both of us and It's been fun and exciting and messy and I've loved it.


2012 has already been a fantastic year and
I can only see it getting better.


Happy Smorgy

xx
Smorgy Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This post makes me so happy!
    I am so glad things are looking up for you.
    <3

    ReplyDelete