Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I'm a Pro

Today is my full day of using my new Macbook Pro and all i can say is - I LOVE IT!!!

His name is Kenny Powers and he is soo beautiful.
Dont get me wrong, i loved Samson (my first macbook) but i got to a point that he just wasnt fast enough or up to what i needed. So i had to upgrade. But im not complaining.

I found out just after deciding to upgrade that if i did it before the end of december, i can claim 50% back on tax because it's a business purchase.... Yeeee!!!

One thing i have learnt since getting my pro is - don't try to wirelessly transfer over 100gb worth of data... It takes a REALLY long time.

Im soo excited to get back to working on my website and hopefully have it back online soon.

Yay for Pro's

xx
Smorgy
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment